Last night, Saturday Night Live poked fun at me for planning to cook with cicadas. In response to SNL’s reference to me, my friend Wendy Chan said “Everything you’re doing is super cool, which is what drives trends - and brings about changes!” I don’t think we will be starting a bug eating craze in America but I do think we can help people think about eating differently.
That said, for full disclosure, I ate nachos drenched in cheesy stuff at Denny’s the other day. And, I certainly know better. Eating bugs is exponentially healthier than anything on most fast food restaurant menus.
- savorysweeteats likes this
- adrianatatumtum reblogged this from bunlai and added:
- globallocalgourmet likes this
- wrestlemaniac90 reblogged this from bunlai
- booticon likes this
- misosmom likes this
- wisdomhunter likes this
- matthewkenneycuisine likes this
- usualchatter likes this
- itemhanaohx likes this
- jonnyrodgers-cindertalk said: Ha! That’s validation if you ask me!
- jonnyrodgers-cindertalk likes this
- nilpholan likes this
- bunlai posted this